Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Laughing Cow Cheese - By Javier



This amazing product has to be the greatest invention since sliced bread!

The link for this delicious product is: http://www.thelaughingcow.com/

This comes to us today from Javier, one of our Jenny Craig weight loss friends. Be sure to checkout his blog which is linked to the right. You are sure to be inspired!

cant beat this 35 cal a wedge of cheese
u ever tried it? put it on your info blog
i saw it last night in a commercial
-Javier

3 comments:

If it is to be it is up to me! said...

My favorite kind of Laughing Cow cheese is the garlic and herb! It is great when you really don't have anything else to eat but you still feel hungry. I like to make 4 little slices of it and put it on 4 crackers.

J Duarte said...

I bought some 2 weeks ago and I still have 4 wedges left over, haha

J Duarte said...

Its been a while since i got some laughing cheese!